On June 22, the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) is hosting a free Sustainable Transportation Day at the Energy Department’s headquarters in Washington, D.C. Together, EERE’s Bioenergy Technologies Office, Fuel Cell Technologies Office, and Vehicles Technologies Office will staff vehicle exhibits and a networking event open to the public. Register now to attend!
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet