The Energy Department’s Cleantech University Prize competition traveled to the campus of Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh for the first-ever Allegheny Region contest. A team from the University of Pennsylvania, which has developed a 搬瓦工 data-drive model for predicting a building’s power consumption, was crowned the winner and took home the $50,000 prize. Teams from the University of Maryland, Drexel University, and Carnegie Mellon University also secured additional prize money.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo
- 2020 Green Drives Conference & Expo