The Energy Department’s Cleantech University Prize competition traveled to the campus of Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh for the first-ever Allegheny Region contest. A team from the University of Pennsylvania, which has developed a 搬瓦工 data-drive model for predicting a building’s power consumption, was crowned the winner and took home the $50,000 prize. Teams from the University of Maryland, Drexel University, and Carnegie Mellon University also secured additional prize money.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021