The Energy Department’s Building Technologies Office (BTO) is taking steps to prevent technologies developed in a laboratory from failing to successfully transition into mainstream commercial market. Five of the Energy Department’s national laboratories recently collaborated on BTO’s first National Lab Tech-to-Market Challenge and documented their progress in a video that demonstrates how government and lab teams work together to bring cutting-edge technology to the market.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies