The Energy Department’s Building Technologies Office (BTO) is taking steps to prevent technologies developed in a laboratory from failing to successfully transition into mainstream commercial market. Five of the Energy Department’s national laboratories recently collaborated on BTO’s first National Lab Tech-to-Market Challenge and documented their progress in a video that demonstrates how government and lab teams work together to bring cutting-edge technology to the market.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet