The Energy Department’s Building Technologies Office (BTO) is taking steps to prevent technologies developed in a laboratory from failing to successfully transition into mainstream commercial market. Five of the Energy Department’s national laboratories recently collaborated on BTO’s first National Lab Tech-to-Market Challenge and documented their progress in a video that demonstrates how government and lab teams work together to bring cutting-edge technology to the market.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies