Before you hit the road to visit relatives or friends this holiday season, you’ll probably stop at the gas station to fuel up. The Energy Department’s Bioenergy Technologies Office invests in research and development to help commercialize biofuels—liquid fuels produced from plant sources—to reduce America’s dependence on foreign oil, build the economy, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. While you’re at the gas pump, pay attention to a few things. There are several biofuel options already available to you today, and the Energy Department is working to bring other second-generation biofuel options to a pump near you.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021