Before you hit the road to visit relatives or friends this holiday season, you’ll probably stop at the gas station to fuel up. The Energy Department’s Bioenergy Technologies Office invests in research and development to help commercialize biofuels—liquid fuels produced from plant sources—to reduce America’s dependence on foreign oil, build the economy, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. While you’re at the gas pump, pay attention to a few things. There are several biofuel options already available to you today, and the Energy Department is working to bring other second-generation biofuel options to a pump near you.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021