Before you hit the road to visit relatives or friends this holiday season, you’ll probably stop at the gas station to fuel up. The Energy Department’s Bioenergy Technologies Office invests in research and development to help commercialize biofuels—liquid fuels produced from plant sources—to reduce America’s dependence on foreign oil, build the economy, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. While you’re at the gas pump, pay attention to a few things. There are several biofuel options already available to you today, and the Energy Department is working to bring other second-generation biofuel options to a pump near you.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo