With school starting in many areas of the country, summer is coming to an end—but that doesn’t always mean that the hot weather is gone. When picking up or dropping off your kids at school, practice, or any number of after-school activities, keeping them comfortable is crucial to a complaint-free ride. To keep your passengers comfortable without spending extra at the pump, here are some ways to make sure you’re saving money and fuel.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021