The Lake Michigan Consortium — a partnership between the Chicago area, Wisconsin and South Shore Clean Cities coalitions — is hosting a major green-transportation conference in the Chicago area. The event is one of the largest clean-vehicle showcases held in the Midwest. The conference is an opportunity for commercial and municipal fleets to learn about advanced-vehicle technologies, including alternative fuels and electric vehicles. Representatives from MotorWeek Television, United Parcel Service, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, various automakers, and public and private fleets will be presenting and available to discuss practical methods for using environmentally friendly technologies that provide a return on investment.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo