The Lake Michigan Consortium — a partnership between the Chicago area, Wisconsin and South Shore Clean Cities coalitions — is hosting a major green-transportation conference in the Chicago area. The event is one of the largest clean-vehicle showcases held in the Midwest. The conference is an opportunity for commercial and municipal fleets to learn about advanced-vehicle technologies, including alternative fuels and electric vehicles. Representatives from MotorWeek Television, United Parcel Service, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, various automakers, and public and private fleets will be presenting and available to discuss practical methods for using environmentally friendly technologies that provide a return on investment.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies