The Lake Michigan Consortium — a partnership between the Chicago area, Wisconsin and South Shore Clean Cities coalitions — is hosting a major green-transportation conference in the Chicago area. The event is one of the largest clean-vehicle showcases held in the Midwest. The conference is an opportunity for commercial and municipal fleets to learn about advanced-vehicle technologies, including alternative fuels and electric vehicles. Representatives from MotorWeek Television, United Parcel Service, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, various automakers, and public and private fleets will be presenting and available to discuss practical methods for using environmentally friendly technologies that provide a return on investment.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet