The Lake Michigan Consortium — a partnership between the Chicago area, Wisconsin and South Shore Clean Cities coalitions — is hosting a major green-transportation conference in the Chicago area. The event is one of the largest clean-vehicle showcases held in the Midwest. The conference is an opportunity for commercial and municipal fleets to learn about advanced-vehicle technologies, including alternative fuels and electric vehicles. Representatives from MotorWeek Television, United Parcel Service, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, various automakers, and public and private fleets will be presenting and available to discuss practical methods for using environmentally friendly technologies that provide a return on investment.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021