Today the Energy Department and Environmental Protection Agency announced that the 2016 Fuel Economy Guide is now available. This annual publication is designed to help consumers choose the most fuel-efficient vehicles that will meet their needs. From fuel-sippers to gas-guzzlers, the Fuel Economy Guide provides consumers with essential information about model year 2016 light-duty vehicles, including their fuel economy, greenhouse gas emissions, and projected annual fuel cost.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021