Today the Energy Department and Environmental Protection Agency announced that the 2016 Fuel Economy Guide is now available. This annual publication is designed to help consumers choose the most fuel-efficient vehicles that will meet their needs. From fuel-sippers to gas-guzzlers, the Fuel Economy Guide provides consumers with essential information about model year 2016 light-duty vehicles, including their fuel economy, greenhouse gas emissions, and projected annual fuel cost.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet