Today the Energy Department and Environmental Protection Agency announced that the 2016 Fuel Economy Guide is now available. This annual publication is designed to help consumers choose the most fuel-efficient vehicles that will meet their needs. From fuel-sippers to gas-guzzlers, the Fuel Economy Guide provides consumers with essential information about model year 2016 light-duty vehicles, including their fuel economy, greenhouse gas emissions, and projected annual fuel cost.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies