An international consortium of five companies and organizations came together in a joint effort to transform woody biomass, including trees and wood waste, into a gasoline product suitable for use in today’s automobiles. The collaborative project was cost shared between the project participants and the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) using funding provided by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021