The Atrium Hall of the Ronald Reagan Building was abuzz with excitement as more than 200 government, industry, and NGO leaders from the U.S. and China met together on October 23rd the annual U.S.-China Energy Efficiency Forum (EEF).
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies