The Atrium Hall of the Ronald Reagan Building was abuzz with excitement as more than 200 government, industry, and NGO leaders from the U.S. and China met together on October 23rd the annual U.S.-China Energy Efficiency Forum (EEF).
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet