A revolutionary river turbine device, developed with funding from DOE, will provide affordable power to a remote Alaskan village. If successful, this project will pave the way for making greater use of hydrokinetic tidal energy in the future.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021