A revolutionary river turbine device, developed with funding from DOE, will provide affordable power to a remote Alaskan village. If successful, this project will pave the way for making greater use of hydrokinetic tidal energy in the future.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo