A revolutionary river turbine device, developed with funding from DOE, will provide affordable power to a remote Alaskan village. If successful, this project will pave the way for making greater use of hydrokinetic tidal energy in the future.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021