America’s power grid – while reliable today – needs a 21st century facelift, not only to accommodate the nation’s unfolding economic and security needs, but to achieve U.S. clean energy goals for a safe, affordable, domestic supply of electricity.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo