This Halloween season, the U.S. Department of Energy’s Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) is highlighting how waste can be “brought back to life” and turned into something useful. On average, Americans generate over 200 million tons of waste per year, or nearly 4.38 pounds per person per day. Significant opportunity exists to convert this and other waste sources into liquid transportation fuels.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies