Last week, I had the pleasure of briefing members of Congress on EERE’s groundbreaking fuel-engine co-optimization initiative. This new, multi-year project combines previously independent areas of biofuels and engine combustion research and development (R&D) to design new fuels and engines that are co-optimized—designed in tandem to both maximize vehicle performance and carbon efficiency.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies