Anticipation for the final round of the National Clean Energy Business Plan Competition is growing. Over the past two months, student-led start-ups have faced intense competition and judging panels of industry and financial experts in five regional contests throughout the United States. Five winning regional teams have been crowned, and they will now advance to compete for $50,000 in the fourth annual National Competition in Washington, D.C., on June 24.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021