Anticipation for the final round of the National Clean Energy Business Plan Competition is growing. Over the past two months, student-led start-ups have faced intense competition and judging panels of industry and financial experts in five regional contests throughout the United States. Five winning regional teams have been crowned, and they will now advance to compete for $50,000 in the fourth annual National Competition in Washington, D.C., on June 24.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet