Anticipation for the final round of the National Clean Energy Business Plan Competition is growing. Over the past two months, student-led start-ups have faced intense competition and judging panels of industry and financial experts in five regional contests throughout the United States. Five winning regional teams have been crowned, and they will now advance to compete for $50,000 in the fourth annual National Competition in Washington, D.C., on June 24.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021