Anticipation for the final round of the National Clean Energy Business Plan Competition is growing. Over the past two months, student-led start-ups have faced intense competition and judging panels of industry and financial experts in five regional contests throughout the United States. Five winning regional teams have been crowned, and they will now advance to compete for $50,000 in the fourth annual National Competition in Washington, D.C., on June 24.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo
- 2020 Green Drives Conference & Expo