Geothermal heat pumps are a highly efficient technology for heating, cooling and water heating. GHP systems can save 33-65% on energy compared to HVAC systems and cut CO2 emissions by 25-65%.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo