Geothermal heat pumps are a highly efficient technology for heating, cooling and water heating. GHP systems can save 33-65% on energy compared to HVAC systems and cut CO2 emissions by 25-65%.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021