Geothermal heat pumps are a highly efficient technology for heating, cooling and water heating. GHP systems can save 33-65% on energy compared to HVAC systems and cut CO2 emissions by 25-65%.
Latest GRCC News
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021
- Transportation Demand Management—Overview and Benefits