Geothermal heat pumps are a highly efficient technology for heating, cooling and water heating. GHP systems can save 33-65% on energy compared to HVAC systems and cut CO2 emissions by 25-65%.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet