The Petit Le Mans, a 10-hour endurance racecar competition held annually at the beginning of October, is known for being difficult, long, and (since 2006) “green.” Supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and SAE International, Green Racing recognizes racecar teams that go the farthest and fastest with the smallest environmental footprint.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021