The Lake Michigan Consortium – a partnership between Clean Cities coalitions from Chicago, Wisconsin and Northern Indiana – will host the 2018 Green Drives Conference & Expo at Northern Illinois University’s Conference Center in Naperville on Thursday, May 17. Green Drives is one of the largest green-transportation conferences held in the Midwest. The annual conference is a must-attend event for public and private fleets, including commercial and municipal fleet managers, dealerships, fuel suppliers, conversion companies, small businesses, and clean-tech and clean-energy professionals.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo
- 2020 Green Drives Conference & Expo