The Lake Michigan Consortium – a partnership between Clean Cities coalitions from Chicago, Wisconsin and Northern Indiana – will host the 2018 Green Drives Conference & Expo at Northern Illinois University’s Conference Center in Naperville on Thursday, May 17. Green Drives is one of the largest green-transportation conferences held in the Midwest. The annual conference is a must-attend event for public and private fleets, including commercial and municipal fleet managers, dealerships, fuel suppliers, conversion companies, small businesses, and clean-tech and clean-energy professionals.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet