The Lake Michigan Consortium – a partnership between Clean Cities coalitions from Chicago, Wisconsin and Northern Indiana – will host the 2018 Green Drives Conference & Expo at Northern Illinois University’s Conference Center in Naperville on Thursday, May 17. Green Drives is one of the largest green-transportation conferences held in the Midwest. The annual conference is a must-attend event for public and private fleets, including commercial and municipal fleet managers, dealerships, fuel suppliers, conversion companies, small businesses, and clean-tech and clean-energy professionals.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies