The Green Button Initiative provides American businesses and families with simple and secure access to their energy consumption data in a standardized format. The effort has grown significantly in size and sophistication since it launched in 2012, and now more than 150 utilities and service providers have committed to providing more than 60 million U.S. households access to their own Green Button energy data in a consumer- and computer-friendly format.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies