The Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) coalition is supported by and implements the goals of the U.S. Department of Energy’s (USDOE) Clean Cities Program. Clean Cities is a federal program designed to encourage energy efficiency in transportation, reduction of petroleum usage, and the use of alternative fuel vehicles. Members of the Greater Rochester Clean Cities coalition support reducing fleet operating costs, improving air quality, and promoting innovative new technologies. As a participant in the Greater Rochester Clean Cities coalition, individuals and/or Organizations will join other interested parties in expanding the understanding, availability, and use of alternative fuels and alternative fuel vehicles. These efforts will lead to enhanced transportation energy efficiency, petroleum reduction, and air quality improvements. In addition to supporting these goals, involvement may include the following:
- Participate in Greater Rochester Clean Cities coalition meetings, activities, and other events.
- -Increase the use of alternative fuels and alternative fuel vehicles.
- Support alternative fuel infrastructure and transportation programs that reduce our nation’s reliance on foreign petroleum.
- -Work with and encourage area fleet administrators to consider implementing alternative fuels in their fleets.
- Share alternative fuel vehicle experience or data with other Clean Cities stakeholders.
I understand that this Application of Intent is not intended to and does not create any contractual rights or obligations with respect to the signatory or any other parties. I also understand that I will be asked to provide annual updates to the U.S. Clean Cities database to help track the purchase and use of AFVs in our fleet, the corresponding refueling/recharging infrastructure, and projections for future purchases for ourselves and other Clean Cities partners across the United States. I hereby apply for membership in the Greater Rochester Clean Cities coalition.
If you would prefer to submit a hard copy of the GRCC Membership Application form, please download and complete the PDF version of our application form.
Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Greater Rochester Clean Cities
PO Box 10614
Rochester NY 14610