- Participate in Greater Rochester Clean Cities coalition meetings, activities, and other events.
- -Increase the use of alternative fuels and alternative fuel vehicles.
- Support alternative fuel infrastructure and transportation programs that reduce our nation’s reliance on foreign petroleum.
- -Work with and encourage area fleet administrators to consider implementing alternative fuels in their fleets.
- Share alternative fuel vehicle experience or data with other Clean Cities stakeholders.
I understand that this Application of Intent is not intended to and does not create any contractual rights or obligations with respect to the signatory or any other parties. I also understand that I will be asked to provide annual updates to the U.S. Clean Cities database to help track the purchase and use of AFVs in our fleet, the corresponding refueling/recharging infrastructure, and projections for future purchases for ourselves and other Clean Cities partners across the United States. I hereby apply for membership in the Greater Rochester Clean Cities coalition.
If you would prefer to submit a hard copy of the GRCC Membership Application form, please download and complete the PDF version of our application form. Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Greater Rochester Clean Cities 3409 West Lake Rd. Canandaigua, NY 14424