Two new peer reviewed evaluations of WAP from DOE’s Oak Ridge National Laboratory provide fresh evidence that the federal Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) is a good investment, contradicting a working paper released in June by academics with the E2e Project, which wrongly suggested that WAP and other energy efficiency programs are not good investments.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021