Two new peer reviewed evaluations of WAP from DOE’s Oak Ridge National Laboratory provide fresh evidence that the federal Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) is a good investment, contradicting a working paper released in June by academics with the E2e Project, which wrongly suggested that WAP and other energy efficiency programs are not good investments.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet