Two new peer reviewed evaluations of WAP from DOE’s Oak Ridge National Laboratory provide fresh evidence that the federal Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) is a good investment, contradicting a working paper released in June by academics with the E2e Project, which wrongly suggested that WAP and other energy efficiency programs are not good investments.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo