Energy Department Secretary Ernest Moniz officially opened the Energy Systems Integration Facility (ESIF) two years ago at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Golden, Colorado with a goal to accelerate research required to transform the U.S. energy system to one that is cleaner, more secure and more reliable. The facility is delivering on its promise to help integrate more renewable energy to the electric grid, and helping industry, academia and the federal government work closely together to research, test and evaluate individual technologies before going to market.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet