Energy Department Secretary Ernest Moniz officially opened the Energy Systems Integration Facility (ESIF) two years ago at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Golden, Colorado with a goal to accelerate research required to transform the U.S. energy system to one that is cleaner, more secure and more reliable. The facility is delivering on its promise to help integrate more renewable energy to the electric grid, and helping industry, academia and the federal government work closely together to research, test and evaluate individual technologies before going to market.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo