Energy Department Secretary Ernest Moniz officially opened the Energy Systems Integration Facility (ESIF) two years ago at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Golden, Colorado with a goal to accelerate research required to transform the U.S. energy system to one that is cleaner, more secure and more reliable. The facility is delivering on its promise to help integrate more renewable energy to the electric grid, and helping industry, academia and the federal government work closely together to research, test and evaluate individual technologies before going to market.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies