Lighting accounts for about 11% of home electricity use in the U.S. Home events with family during the holidays can lead to higher utility bills due to increased lighting use. The good news is—even with that extra light—your energy bill can still be reasonable, thanks to efficiency standards the Energy Department has implemented for light bulbs. Lighting standards in place today are projected to save U.S. households almost $7 billion in 2015 alone.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies