As the school year begins anew across the nation, Rhode Island is at the frontier of energy education, offering a state-of-the-art curriculum in many of its schools. With the help of funds from the Energy Department’s State Energy Program, the Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources continues its partnership with the nonprofit National Energy Education Development Project (NEED) to provide energy education materials to schools and organize workshops to train teachers on energy curricula.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021