As the school year begins anew across the nation, Rhode Island is at the frontier of energy education, offering a state-of-the-art curriculum in many of its schools. With the help of funds from the Energy Department’s State Energy Program, the Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources continues its partnership with the nonprofit National Energy Education Development Project (NEED) to provide energy education materials to schools and organize workshops to train teachers on energy curricula.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet