As the school year begins anew across the nation, Rhode Island is at the frontier of energy education, offering a state-of-the-art curriculum in many of its schools. With the help of funds from the Energy Department’s State Energy Program, the Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources continues its partnership with the nonprofit National Energy Education Development Project (NEED) to provide energy education materials to schools and organize workshops to train teachers on energy curricula.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo