On October 1, the Energy Department’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) released a fourth round of requests for proposals under the Energy Department’s Competitiveness Improvement Project (CIP) for distributed wind energy. The CIP aims to help U.S. manufacturers of small and mid-size wind turbines (with rotor-swept areas less than 1,000 square meters) to improve their turbine designs and manufacturing processes to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and eventually earn certification ensuring performance and safety.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies