On October 1, the Energy Department’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) released a fourth round of requests for proposals under the Energy Department’s Competitiveness Improvement Project (CIP) for distributed wind energy. The CIP aims to help U.S. manufacturers of small and mid-size wind turbines (with rotor-swept areas less than 1,000 square meters) to improve their turbine designs and manufacturing processes to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and eventually earn certification ensuring performance and safety.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet