On October 1, the Energy Department’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) released a fourth round of requests for proposals under the Energy Department’s Competitiveness Improvement Project (CIP) for distributed wind energy. The CIP aims to help U.S. manufacturers of small and mid-size wind turbines (with rotor-swept areas less than 1,000 square meters) to improve their turbine designs and manufacturing processes to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and eventually earn certification ensuring performance and safety.
Latest GRCC News
- National Biodiesel Conference and Expo
- Using the EZMT to Equitably Plan for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Innovative Mobility Solutions in Small Town America
- Using JOBS EV 1.0 to Estimate Employment Impacts of EVSE
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021