Historically, the U.S. dairy industry has been one of the most energy-intensive forms of agriculture. Dairies operate every hour of every day. Milk harvesting and cooling, equipment sterilization, lighting, and ventilation all require energy. With support from the Energy Department’s State Energy Program, Colorado has implemented a successful pilot program to help the dairy industry reduce it electricity bill that could be emulated in other states.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet