Advanced composites are the energy efficient materials you may have never heard of. These materials—such as carbon-fiber composites—are three times as strong and twice as light as the lightest metals. That’s why they are normally only found in expensive, high-tech products such as satellites and racing cars. But their potential will soon be realized for boosting America’s competitiveness in manufacturing clean energy products like electric vehicles, wind turbines, and more efficient industrial equipment.
Latest GRCC News
- Clean Fuels Conference 2024
- San Diego Fleet Managers Roundtable – ACF Discussion
- Clean Cities Celebrates 30 Years of Acting Locally To Generate National Impact
- Technical Assistance Stories: Expertise and Resources Solve In-the-Weeds Challenges
- Clean Cities Directors Inducted into Hall of Fame for Leadership in Advancing Alternative Fuels and Technologies