Advanced composites are the energy efficient materials you may have never heard of. These materials—such as carbon-fiber composites—are three times as strong and twice as light as the lightest metals. That’s why they are normally only found in expensive, high-tech products such as satellites and racing cars. But their potential will soon be realized for boosting America’s competitiveness in manufacturing clean energy products like electric vehicles, wind turbines, and more efficient industrial equipment.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies