Advanced composites are the energy efficient materials you may have never heard of. These materials—such as carbon-fiber composites—are three times as strong and twice as light as the lightest metals. That’s why they are normally only found in expensive, high-tech products such as satellites and racing cars. But their potential will soon be realized for boosting America’s competitiveness in manufacturing clean energy products like electric vehicles, wind turbines, and more efficient industrial equipment.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet