Heating and air conditioning – an $11 billion industry in America – accounts for 5% of domestic energy use. A new technology supported by the Energy Department could significantly cut down on appliance degradation and increase efficiency.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet