Heating and air conditioning – an $11 billion industry in America – accounts for 5% of domestic energy use. A new technology supported by the Energy Department could significantly cut down on appliance degradation and increase efficiency.
Latest GRCC News
- Greater Rochester Clean Cities (GRCC) sponsors National Drive Electric Week event: September 25, 2021
- Save the Date—National Drive Electric Week Event: September 25, 2021
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Trends
- Explore New Transportation Data on the State and Local Planning for Energy Platform
- Save the Date—AltWheels Virtual Fleet Day: October 4, 2021