Heating and air conditioning – an $11 billion industry in America – accounts for 5% of domestic energy use. A new technology supported by the Energy Department could significantly cut down on appliance degradation and increase efficiency.
Latest GRCC News
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition
- 2020 Advanced Clean Transportation Expo