This year’s 3rd Annual American Energy & Manufacturing Competitiveness (AEMC) Summit September 15-16 in Washington, DC is shaping up to be our best yet. The summit will feature keynotes and panel discussions with Energy Department leaders, national lab representatives, and top U.S. manufacturing CEOs. Successful public-private partnership models discovered through the Clean Energy Manufacturing Initiative’s (CEMI) work will be showcased. CEMI is focused on growing American manufacturing of clean energy products and boosting U.S. competitiveness through major improvements in manufacturing energy productivity.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet