This year’s 3rd Annual American Energy & Manufacturing Competitiveness (AEMC) Summit September 15-16 in Washington, DC is shaping up to be our best yet. The summit will feature keynotes and panel discussions with Energy Department leaders, national lab representatives, and top U.S. manufacturing CEOs. Successful public-private partnership models discovered through the Clean Energy Manufacturing Initiative’s (CEMI) work will be showcased. CEMI is focused on growing American manufacturing of clean energy products and boosting U.S. competitiveness through major improvements in manufacturing energy productivity.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies