The White House and the Department of Energy kicked-off a new initiative, the Energy Materials Network, to accelerate innovation around the clean energy manufacturing industry’s most pressing materials challenges. This network has the potential to revolutionize whole industries and is critical for the United States to compete globally in manufacturing in the 21st century.
Latest GRCC News
- National Drive Electric Week 2020: September 26–October 4
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit 2020: October 20-22
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies