The White House and the Department of Energy kicked-off a new initiative, the Energy Materials Network, to accelerate innovation around the clean energy manufacturing industry’s most pressing materials challenges. This network has the potential to revolutionize whole industries and is critical for the United States to compete globally in manufacturing in the 21st century.
Latest GRCC News
- GRCC participates in the Fall 2020 Local Government Workshop Clean Energy Sessions
- Virtual Lunch & Learn – Electric Lawn Equipment: December 16, 2020
- EVI-Pro Lite Update Webinar
- Electrifying Medium- and Heavy-Duty Trucks in New York: December 9, 2020
- RTS Celebrates the First 10 Electric Buses in its Bus Fleet