DC Water opened a $470 million waste-to-power plant at its Blue Plains facility. EERE’s Kathleen Hogan tells about her experience at the opening ceremony of this new and groundbreaking facility.
Latest GRCC News
- NGVAmerica Annual Industry Summit – 2020 Virtual
- ALTWheels VIRTUAL Fleet Day: October 5, 2020
- Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020
- Clean Cities Coordinators Honored for Leadership, Commitment to Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- EVS33 – World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exposition